Mountain Home has many organizations that provide services and do amazing work throughout our community. They cannot do the things they do without volunteers. The strength of a community can be measured by the strength of its volunteers. Please consider making a difference in Mountain Home.

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. -Ghandi


Back to Top

Citizens on Patrol (COP)

Elmore County Citizens on Patrol provide assistance at accidents, fires, parades and other things. You must be 21 years old. For more information, contact Leon Sanford 580-1927

Learn More

Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA)

Could you advocate for an abused or neglected child in Elmore County? CASA needs volunteers. Call 345-3344 for more information.

Learn More

Desert Mountain Visitor Center

The Visitor Center is welcoming and encouraging to the travelers who visit our local businesses. Volunteers are needed to greet and assist people from all over the world. Contact Renae 587-4334

Learn More

Elmore County Domestic Violence Crisis Hotline

The Elmore County Domestic Violence Crisis Hotline is looking for bilingual volunteers for the Crisis Line and advocates to work directly with victims. Volunteer training provided. Contact 590-0379

Learn More

Meals on Wheels Program

The Mountain Home Senior Center is in looking for volunteers to help with their Meals on Wheels routes. Contact Lisa Simpson, Manager, at 208-587-4562 or email mountainhomeseniorcenter1000@gmail.com

Learn More

Mountain Home School District Parent Groups (PTT)

If you would like to make a difference in our local schools please consider a PTT. They do many activities from school beautification projects to fundraising for additional educational opportunities.

Learn More

St. Luke's Elmore

St. Luke's Elmore is looking for volunteers to provide service in many areas, as well as ER Angels and Registration Guides. Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Christine Hastings 587-6290

Learn More

Victim Advocates needed for Sexual Assault Response Office (SARC)

Are you an Active Duty Military member or DoD Civilian employee? Do you have compassion and empathy for sexual assault victims? Become a Victim Advocate! Call 828-6622 or 828-7272

Learn More